- July 7, 2014
- Posted by: John Fischer
- Category: Accredited Investors
Those looking to expand their portfolio should obtain leads for investment brokers in order to expedite the process. The challenge many brokers have is that they are not in content with the right people, who are ready to invest, and have the capital to do so. This is especially true for those just starting out. Most people start their career by establishing a referral network with other young professionals. While an excellent long term strategy, it takes time to build a portfolio this way.
At accreditedinvestorleads.com, we provide leads for investment brokers of individuals that are accredited investors and have the capital necessary to make them a solid prospect. Accredited investors are an excellent place to start because they have to make either $200,000 a year as an individual or $300,000 jointly with a spouse. In order to qualify without earning this much money, they need to have a net worth that is $1 million or more. As a broker, this gives you the opportunity to work with people that are financially secure and want their money to start working for them.
When buying leads for investment brokers, you can set geographic parameters so that you are only calling on people within your local geographic area. If, however, you are licensed in multiple states you can use that to your advantage to purchase a larger list. Leads for investment brokers can also be sorted by demographics. For example, if you want to work with women, men, those in a particular age group, income bracket, etc. This allows you to target your prospects more specifically and hone your sales pitch based on your audience. This is especially important if you feel that your services would appeal more to a particular group, or you are pitching a specific investment opportunity.
As a broker, there are specific steps you can take to make your calling efforts more effective. Here are some of our favorite tips:
- Create an elevator pitch. When calling someone on the phone, you have a short window in which to make a good impression. Hone your message and explain why you are calling and what you can do for them quickly. Use something to capture their attention.
- Be specific. If you have a certain investment opportunity you are pitching, obtain a list of investors that may be interested in that industry niche. For example, buy a list of leads for investment brokers with oil and gas investors so that you can tailor your pitch to them and that market.
- Know your facts. When calling accredited investors, you are reaching out to people that are already financially savvy. Be prepared to discuss the market and back up your data with facts.
- Why are you better? People need to know why you are better than the competition. Instead of simply focusing on education and certifications, focus on what you can do for them that others won’t. How are your services more convenient? What do you do to put in the extra effort?
Obtain your leads for investment brokers today and start making calls tomorrow. By regularly scheduling call time, you can grow your client portfolio faster than ever.