Click to
Tap Into the
Largest Database of Accredited Investors

» Accredited Investor 5/21/19

Accredited Investor Leads Banner

Hi, my name is John Fisher, welcome to accreditedinvestorleads.com. We’re gonna talk about accredited investor. What’s an accredited investor? I guess I’m gonna go with the definition. I just want you to understand that what we do at accreditedinvestorleads.com is selling accredited investors. To us, an accredited investor is someone that is making $200,000 a year for the last two year, that’s got a million net worth not including his home, experienced in managing his personal portfolio. The stuff we buy would take it two steps further. These are broker dealers calling these people off, vetting information they’re accredited, they ask them another question. Hey, it’s $25,000 to $50,000 in entry level for first time investment, or sometimes they say, which of the following best describes a comfortable entry level for a first time investment, 25 50 or $100,000. And again one more thing, they get mailed a private placement memorandum. You gotta think yourself, why would they send this guy a PPM unless they were good. The other side of fence is that 20% of the brokers out there write up the business, the other 80% don’t know what they’re doing, or they may be good enough to qualify but they don’t know how close. That’s what we based this company on, is buying that paper from a company, knowing for sure that at least 80% of that paper works close properly. Believe me, when I was broker, that’s how I made my money. I walked into a company, I said hey, after 60 days, I own the paper. I go in and just hey, what was it that helped your back? This was happening or this or whatever. I checked the objection, I either overcame objection or I moved on. It’s a much much easier way. These guys gotta kill themselves, 100 numbers just to get supposedly one of these kind of people. It’s kinda like they concentrate. If you’re looking for accredited investors, we have them at accreditedinvestorleads.com. Any questions call me, 561-981-5777. I wanna tell you the price. We sell them at $1 piece, thousand minimum. If you buy 5,000, we drop down to 2,500. If I’m in a good mood, I’ll sell you 2,500 for 12.50. That’s probably much better deal for both of us. The bottom-line is that we scrub them against the 1.3 million litigators, DNC litigators. This is beyond the do not call, these are guys that own cell phones with the do not call on it, they call you and leave a message on a one number, you call them back, and they bust you for calling on a do not call. These people are mad. Look it up. Go to Google, DNC litigators. Bad news, I spent the money, I made the effort, I pulled those 1.3 million people out of that list. If you have a stand number, I’ll scrub. You don’t have a scrub number, we’ll show you how to get one. We’re not selling Pennsylvania, Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Hawaii. If you’re doing oil & gas, no Colorado for you. If you’re doing precious metals or numismatic coins, no Minnesota for you. We know what we’re doing, 29 years, 8+ rating, one man operation, this guy right here. Call me, 561-981-8777. Thank you for your time and god bless you.

This entry was posted in leads, Vlog Leads and tagged by John Fischer. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.